Elektromontaż Rzeszów S.A. provides professional laser cutting of sheet metal. Laser cutting is done with a HD-F 12020 fibre laser system which features a cutting head adjustable between 0 and 45°. The laser cutting system features two interchangeable 12×2 processing tables for non-stop processing and cutting of large workpieces.
Laser system specifications:
– Positioning accuracy: ± 0.5 mm
– Maximum sheet metal size: 12,000 mm x 2,000 mm
Maximum sheet metal thickness:
– Structural steel: 20 mm max.
– Stainless steel: 10 mm max.
– Aluminium: 10 mm max.
Oxygen or nitrogen laser cutting is possible on request.
The laser cutting services are complemented by the bending of metal parts on order.
A heavy-duty 12-metre bending brake operates in a 2×6 tandem system with CNC control and automatic positioning systems for a high precision of component bending:
– Max pressure: 1,200 T
– Max bending length: 12,000 mm
– Bent sheet thickness: 0.5 to 20 mm